- Self-employed gamekeepers and vermin controllers
- Manufacture and installation of fly screens
- Supply of pest control products
- Spraying against insects
- Rodent and rabbit control
- Litter picking
- Bird scaring including the use of falcons
- Treatment risks
- Failure to secure premises
- Incorrect destruction of goods
- Damage to property being treated
- Disposal of trade waste
- Height work to 20 metres (higher limits are available)
Which of these do I need?
£5,000,000 limit of indemnity
Including public handling of animals
Loss of keys/Replacement locks
£500,000 (higher limits are available)
£50,000 (higher limits are available)
Insurance for pest control
Insurance for vermin control
Insurance for gamekeepers
Work at height
The standard terms of our policy allow for height work up to 20 metres above ground level. This limit can be increased at additional cost.
We are able to arrange insurance for buildings, contents, tools, equipment, stock and other property used in association with your business.
Business interruption cover may be added, in order to protect your income following damage by an insured peril.
To arrange your insurance policy
Either click on the quick-quote link above, complete your details and we will send you a quotation, or contact the Cliverton office to discuss your requirements in greater detail.