• Household buildings and contents
  • Stable buildings
  • Machinery
  • Produce and deadstock
  • Business interruption
  • Livestock
  • Employer’s liability
  • Public/products liability
  • Personal accident
  • Commercial all risks

Which of these do I need?

Public liability
£1,000,000 (£2,000,000 or £5,000,000 available at additional cost)

Ownership or occupation of land creates the possibility of a public liability claim, where a visitor or member of the public has suffered loss or injury as a result of negligence on your part. This may include the escape of animals from your property.

In most cases specialist equestrian liability insurance will be required. Please see our equestrian business page for further details.

We are able to cover DIY equestrian activities on our standard stable owner’s insurance policy.

Employer’s Liability

It is a statutory requirement that anyone employing individuals on a full-time, part-time or casual basis, must arrange employer’s liability insurance. This requirement also applies to unpaid helpers.

Stables insurance
Paddocks insurance

Stable property cover

A wide range of cover can be arranged for all stable property, including buildings, produce, deadstock, small tools, machinery and office contents. Business interruption cover may be added, in order to protect your income following damage by an insured peril.

Household insurance cover

As well as business property, the policy can also cover the owner’s household buildings and contents, together with let houses if appropriate. The contents section will include jewellery and personal effects. Our household department can quote separately for the full range of household insurance, including travel insurance and cover for high value properties.

To arrange your insurance policy

Please contact the Cliverton office to discuss your requirements in greater detail.

Cliverton, 15-17 Norwich Road, Fakenham, Norfolk NR21 8AU
Tel: 01328 857921 Fax: 01328 857959 Email: info@cliverton.co.uk
Cliverton is a trading name of Lycett, Browne-Swinburne & Douglass Ltd. which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No. 310623).

Secure payments via Barclaycard