• Self-employed gamekeepers and vermin controllers
  • Deer stalkers including paying guests
  • Fishing ghillies and water bailiffs
  • Beaters and loaders
  • Rodent and rabbit control
  • Game rearing and sale
  • Shooting instruction
  • Use of boats up to 8m length/10h.p.
  • Supply of keepering and pest control products
  • Bird scaring including the use of falcons

Which of these do I need?

Public/products liability

Employer’s liability

We can provide insurance cover for all of your requirements for employer’s liability, public liability and property damage. Cover may be extended to include the use of guns, bangers and scare crows for bird deterrence. Bird proofing, netting and clearing bird’s nests can be insured, together with the use of traps and chemicals for the control of mammals or insects.

Separate cover is available for liability insurance and weather cancellation insurance for game shooting.

Please refer to our commercial pages for details of our specialist insurance cover for pest control businesses.

Insurance for gamekeepers, ghillies and stalkers
Insurance for vermin control

Property damage

We are able to arrange insurance for buildings, contents, tools, equipment, stock and other property used in association with your business.

Business interruption insurance may be added, in order to protect your income following damage by an insured peril.

To arrange your insurance policy

Either click on the quick-quote link above, complete your details and we will send you a quotation, or contact the Cliverton office to discuss your requirements in greater detail.

Cliverton, 15-17 Norwich Road, Fakenham, Norfolk NR21 8AU
Tel: 01328 857921 Fax: 01328 857959 Email: info@cliverton.co.uk
Cliverton is a trading name of Lycett, Browne-Swinburne & Douglass Ltd. which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No. 310623).

Secure payments via Barclaycard